Inside Sales Person.
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- A minimum of 2 years' related experience preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in a concise professional manner with all internal and external contacts
- Is computer savvy/technologically inclined, and has some experience with the Google suite of products, or Microsoft office.
- Has a strong Customer Focus.
- Is a self motivated individual.
- Is continuously conscious about quality of their work.
- Has the ability to multitask.
- Has a high level of organizational skills.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Can prioritize work successfully without the direction of supervisor at times.
- Has good analytical skills & problem solving skills.
- Available to work Monday-Friday In house non remote.
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Recruiters / Temp agencies do not solicitate.
We are a small warehouse located in the Southlake/Grapevine area. Our business caters to wholesale distribution along with website direct sales.
Warehouse Associates are responsible for carrying out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing and sending inventory according to purchase orders and shipping schedules. Their duties include pulling and packing orders, organizing incoming stock and putting the appropriate labels on outgoing parcels.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities include:
Move inventory and materials throughout the showroom/warehouse
Process inventory for deliveries/pickups
Sort, organize, and store inventory in proper locations
Package items and label correctly
Report damaged or missing inventory to front office
Stack and organize large bulk items
Handle and operate necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and managing a warehouse
Remove inventory from trucks for shipping and/or delivery
Move materials from storage to warehouse
Ensure work space is free of debris and remove safety hazards
Ensure offices, bathrooms, and storage areas are clean at all times
Keep warehouse premises neat and clean
Work as an active team member to complete team goals
Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
Assist in organizing and maintaining up to date records of inventory
Integrate best practices in handling warehouse materials with a high attention to detail and monitors quality/quantity of inventory
Warehouse Assistant Requirements and Qualifications:
High school degree or equivalent
Able to pass background check
Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the shift. Able to lift up to 50 pounds or more
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Able to work independently
Job Type: Full Time
- Pallet Jack: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 years (Preferred)
- Grapevine, TX